Oceania Cruises prides itself as the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, with a line of six small luxury ships that carry only 684 or 1 250 guests. The company has announced its 2022 Europe & North America Collection of 110 itineraries, including 77 brand new offerings, which can be viewed online here or via the comprehensive season preview brochure here. Sales open from 11 November 2020.
The itineraries offer an impressive range of options, from a traditional seven to 14 day trip, to 15 to 46 day expeditions that include stop-overs on multiple continents. Over 250 ports of call are featured throughout Northern and Western Europe, Iceland, Greenland, the Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Holy Lands, Alaska, Canada & New England, Bermuda, South America and the Caribbean.
The itineraries offer an impressive range of options, from a traditional seven to 14 day trip, to 15 to 46 day expeditions that include stop-overs on multiple continents.
Some highlights of the collection include:
- Explore the culture and great outdoors of Alaska with glacier trekking, helicopter flightseeing and Go Local tours, plus more voyages cruising Hubbard Glacier.
- Food and wine connoisseurs will appreciate the itineraries that focus on Western Europe’s wine countries or the culinary treasures of selected destinations.
- Let the Marina and Sirena take you on a historical journey of Scandinavia and Russia, including their antiquities and architecture.
- Unwind with a tropical escape, departing from New York for a seven-day roundtrip to Bermuda.
- Be amongst the privileged few who venture north of the Arctic Circle to the North Cape, Murmansk and the mysteriously infamous Archangel, Russia.
“As travellers continue seeking inspiration and bright new adventures ahead, we’ve never been more delighted to introduce a new collection of voyages,” stated Bob Binder, President & Chief Executive Officer of Oceania Cruises. Binder said: “Our 2022 Europe & North America Collection is filled with captivating voyages that will beckon seasoned travellers with explorations reaching perennial favourites and compelling new destinations alike.”
For travellers wanting greater value, the Oceania Cruises OLife Choice includes complimentary internet and a choice of complimentary shore excursions, a complimentary beverage package or substantial shipboard credit.
Every voyage comes with complete peace of mind from the Best Price Guarantee. Reservations open on 11 November 2020 at 15:30 CAT.