Their proficiencies lie in the meetings, incentives, conferences and events industry. With a track record that spans 5 continents, international product portfolio all while developing our global logistical network. Through this process, they have become proficient in their understanding of vastly different industries, cultures and corporate business objectives.
They are a Level 3 BEE accredited leader in the meetings, incentives, conferences and events industry. They are proud of their track record, which spans 5 continents and they have built a veritable international product portfolio while developing their global logistical network. Their Edge is due to their standing within the Tourvest Destination Management brand (a division of Tourvest Holdings (Pty) Ltd, Southern Africa’s leading diversified tourism company). They’re a business big enough to matter, but small enough to care. Whether a group of 8 or 4000, partners are promised the same attention, care and commitment.
Accomplishments and acclaim:
The proof is ultimately in the numbers and they are proud of their track record.
- Over 20 years of practice under Tourvest umbrella
- Over 600 incentives, meetings and events activated annually
- Over 60 skilled meetings and events planners
- 481 years of collective professional experience
- 80 corporate clients serviced annually
- An estimated 75% of business is repeat
- The record number of different modes of transport used during a single incentive: 10
- Number of air passengers moved per annum: 18460
- Record number of flights booked for one single event: 750
- Average number of hours of training per staff member per year: 52
- Number of associations and government delegates hosted per annum: 1080